Cotton - Whisper White Pillowcases
$ 55.00 CAD
Meet the bedroom item that gets the most facetime. Our premium cotton pillowcases will be treating you to a sleep so good, you’ll be hitting snooze all morning.100% long staple premium, Oeko Tex certified, proudly part of the BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) and woven in Portugal.
This variant is currently sold out
- 100% long staple premium cotton, known for its matte finish, ultra-softness and supreme durability, woven by a family owned mill in Portugal.
- Free shipping and free returns for Canadian orders over 199$
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets.
- All our products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- Our manufacturers are members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), which ensures sustainable and ethical cotton production.
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our
- To learn more about the benefits of our Premium Percale Cotton, read this blog post.
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
I recently moved in with my boyfriend (enough said). Needless to say I am so thrilled with these sheets and has made going to bed so cozy! Jump into bed so excited to snuggle up with Tess. (My boyfriend too). Merci!!!
Cotton - The Basics X Whisper White
I just got my sheets a few weeks ago ( pillow and duvet covers as well as a fitted sheet ) and couldn’t wait to put them on my bed because I had read so many good reviews! My expectations were definitely met and they wash nicely too!
I love that these sheets came in a fabric bag in a box, no plastic at all. The sheets are comfortable to sleep in and I am pleased with them so far, although I think I still prefer the feel of sateen sheets. The fitted sheet and pillowcases are generous in size. I have a deep mattress and the fittted sheet fits with no issues. I do wish the elastic ran the whole way around instead of just at the corners. The pillowcases are a tad bit oversized for my standard pillows.