Washed linen - Chrome Pillowcases
$ 75.00 CAD
You haven’t experienced next-level sleep until you’ve enjoyed the softness of our linen pillowcases. Ultra-soft 100% pure linen, Oeko Tex certified, hypoallergenic and woven in Portugal.
This variant is currently sold out
- 100% pure linen and woven by a family-owned mill in Portugal.
- Set includes 2 pillowcases
- Free shipping and free returns for Canadian orders over 199$
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets
- Oeko Tex certified & Hypoallergenic
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary
- To learn more about the benefits of our washed linen, read this blog post.
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
We love our new sleep set! The best quality and the most comfortable...we are tess converts for life!
Super high-quality cotton sheets and linen pillowcases. The sheets have a nice weight to them and feel cool and crisp. The linen is surprisingly soft on my face. Very happy with my order!
I recently bought the classic stripe duvet cover and the basic chrome fitted sheet and matching pillow cases. We both fell in love with the soft and cosy feeling and are even sleeping better. The customer service was exceptional. Really happy to have found a Canadian company with such great products.
Great quality. Beautiful fabric and colour.
These linen sheets are amazing, I was hesitant due to price but they are totally worth it and i will end up buying more!