Cotton - Rose Duvet Cover
$ 100.00 CAD
Step up your cuddle game with this perfectly crisp duvet cover. Oeko Tex certified & proudly part of BCI (Better Cotton Initiative).
This variant is currently sold out
This product is part of a set. SEE SET OPTIONS
Made with 100% long-staple cotton known for its matte finish, ultra-softness and supreme durability, is woven by a family-owned mill in Portugal.
- Duvet covers are closed with buttons made to withstand machine washing
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets
- All our products are OEKO TEX Certified , and are part of BCI . Read more here
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. Read more here.
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary.
- To learn more about the benefits of our percale cotton, read this blog post
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
Hands down the most comfortable sheets I’ve ever slept in, they are so soft it’s heavenly. Will definitely be a repeat customer!
It is so beautiful and cozy and it really brings my room together! Plus my kitties love it :)!
Love the colour, love the feel. It's perfect.
Gorgeous quality, perfect colours, made in Canada and run by a super woman. Heaven!