Cotton - Rose Pillowcases
$ 55.00 CAD
Meet the bedroom item that gets the most facetime. Our premium cotton pillowcases will be treating you to a sleep so good, you’ll be hitting snooze all morning.100% long staple premium, Oeko Tex certified, proudly part of the BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) and woven in Portugal.
This variant is currently sold out
- 100% long staple premium cotton, known for its matte finish, ultra-softness and supreme durability, woven by a family owned mill in Portugal.
- Free shipping and free returns for Canadian orders over 199$
- Our bed sheet sizes cater to both the Canadian and the American markets.
- All our products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- Our manufacturers are members of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), which ensures sustainable and ethical cotton production.
- Ironing is optional and in our opinion, totally not necessary
- Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our
- To learn more about the benefits of our Premium Percale Cotton, read this blog post.
SLEEP TRIAL AND RETURNS
Maison Tess. is now offering a 30-night sleep trial. If you are not 100% in love with your new sheets, we will gladly take them back & provide you with a full refund. Simple as that.
*Please note that Promotion items, offer items, sale items, Towels as well as Baby Tess. are non exchangeable, non refundable, and excluded from the 30-night sleep trial.
Wash sheets with a gentle detergent at a maximum of 40°C (104°F). Air dry or tumble dry on medium or low heat; do not over dry. For more care instructions, visit our FAQ.
I am so so so in love with my new duvet. It is so amazing in every possible way. The colour is gorgeous, the feel of is divine and the weight of it is perfect. I cant get enough of this duvet!! Thank you thank you thank you Tess!!!
Colour, material and quality are lovely! The fitted bottom sheet is a bit loose on our king size bed.
I just love my new cotton sheets ( color rose) . They feel crisp yet soft at the same time. I will purchase more soon. The linen duvet cover has a nice feel.
Wonderful products so well presented.
Sheets seem to be fine.. I like the rose colour in person more than online—it is more of a tan pink. I wish the fold over seam at the top of the sheet was wider; I think it would be a nicer look.